Please note this is an advertising page only. Swim Alberta does not endorse any camps advertised on this page.
JOIN THE TRADITION - EXPERIENCE THE EXCELLENCE - SHARE THE PASSION
CALGARY’S ORIGINAL SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM SINCE 2005
Fastlane Swimming is Calgary’s largest and longest running competitive swim camp program. Fastlane is where the serious come to train. We pride ourselves in providing professional "in water" and "on land" training in a safe....fun....environment.
Our focus is on refining and advancing stroke mechanics, as well as improving fitness levels. The camp utilizes the latest in sport psychology, skills and drills water training, as well as on land strength and flexibility training.
We GUARANTEE skill level advancement with multi-week registration.
Calgary Session Schedule (Day Camp & All Inclusive Overnight Camp Available)
Session #1 July 8th - July 12th
Session #2 July 15th - July 19th
Session #3 July 22nd - July 26th
Session #4 July 29th – Aug 2nd
Session #5 Aug 5th - Aug 9th
Session #6 Aug 12th - Aug 16th
Session #7 Aug 19th - Aug 23rd
Shuswap BC Session Schedule (Day Camp SOLD OUT - All Inclusive Overnight Camp Only)
Session #1 July 29th-Aug 2nd
Session #2 Aug 5th-Aug 9th
|FREE DARTFISH STROKE ANALYSIS
REGISTER TODAY – SESSIONS WILL SELL OUT!
or phone: 403-255-1968
Para Swim Camp Poster
The Red Deer Marlins Swim Club would like to invite you to our 3rd Annual Swim Camp to be held from July 8 - 12, 2013.
This years camp includes: Strength Training / Sport Psychologist / Nutritionist / Flexibility Training / Technical Pool Sessions
Please review the attached Brochure, and read about the various professional organizations that have partnered with the Marlins, to provide the best swim club experience for your athlete.
To receive more information on the camp, or the amenities in and around Red Deer, please contact:
Amanda Halford (403) 358-4438
Ian Bettenson (403) 348-0777
Click here for camp brochure and application form
We look forward to seeing you in July!!
Red Deer Marlins Swim Camp
Lane 4 Swim camp
- 1988 Olympic Team Member
- Head Coach Killarney Swim Club
- Former Alberta Provincial Stroke Coach
- Over 30 years of experience
- 1999 Canadian National Champion
- Assistant Head Coach Killarney
- Alberta Provincial Stroke Coach
- University Head Coach 7 seasons
Time – 1pm-5 pm at Talisman
- Week 1: Mon Aug 12 to Fri Aug 16
- Week 2: Mon Aug 19 to Fri Aug 23
- Week 3: Mon Aug 26 to Fri Aug 30
- Teach & Build Skill – 5 Technical Fingers (Start, Streamline, Stroke, Turn, Finish)
- Improve General and Specific Fitness
Who is Eligible?
*This is so that the Swim Alberta insurance coverage extends to the athletes. Out of province/country swimmers must be registered with their National/State Swimming Governing body.
- Swimmers Aged 8 and Over
- Swimmers must have trained with a swim club for minimum twice a week x 1 hour
- Swimmers must be currently registered with the Provincial Swimming Association*
Book your spot NOW!
- Dry land, Activation, Games
- 2 Hour Swim Practice
- Stretching & Classroom Session
- $750 for all 3 weeks (recommended) Or
Registration Details & for More Information:
Registration Deadline is Friday July 27, 2013.
Please contact us at (403) 244-9995 to register or download the registration form from www.killarneyswimming.com and send to
We look forward to an awesome pre-season camp. See you this summer! Mike & Brad
U of C Junior Dino Competitive Swim Camps
- These camps are designed for swimmers currently competing with a competitive swim club and who are registered with Swimming Canada or their respective national swimming organization.
- Technique-based program with a focus on all four strokes, starts and turns. Each day consists of two swim sessions (morning and afternoon).
- The morning session focuses on proper drill execution and stroke efficiency, while the afternoon session is strictly video feedback.
- Each day also consists of two hour-long dry land sessions (separated by an indoor lunch hour).
- Our first dry land sessions takes the swimmers through an outdoor conditioning program designed for the age and ability level of the swimmers, and introduces other sport activities.
- Our second session is set aside as a classroom session for sport science and education.
- August 6-9 (4-day camp)
- August 12-16 (5-day camp)
- August 19-22 (4-day camp)
How to register
- 4-day camp: $285.00
- 5-day camp: $350.00
For more information contact Mandy Bell at
- To register by phone please call Kinesiology Client Services at (403) 220-7749.
- To register in person please visit the Kinesiology Client Services located in the Kinesiology A complex, room KNA 104.
- To register online please visit www.godinos.com and click on “community.” Then select “Summer Development Camps.”